National Service

I will be gone for 3 months.

To Program Latihan Khidmat Negara.

Do miss me and acne & pimples will not grow. (Last time copy u adi le waisen)

For 3 months, I have:

No good sleep
No good food
No music. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No handphone
No dota
No MSN
No computer
No ps2
No outing
No Initial D
No Point Extreme or Asia Cafe
No cinemas


And people i will surely miss:

Bryan, the brain, Puzzle Pirates freak and piano pro (only Yundi Li deserves the tittle piano god :] )

Li Ying, no.1 fan of Lee hom, ji hoon, hyde, edison, criss angel and lots more

Li May, always be a pleasure to be her bagstand :D

Xiao Von, my stationary supplier x)

Yen Hsian, the person who always poke me whenever she sees me

Wei Seong, Frogy, Kah joon, Yewtyan, brian loh, these are my dota kaki and sunway gang

U phun, my saviour

Yong hui, the yengest, dota until 6 acc kena ban lmao

Shih Chern, the chatterbox, has unlimited saliva glands

Guo Yaw, not a punching bag to me, more like a dota gang

and lots more


when i come back from ns, i expect my chatbox to be filled with "WOOOSHEN I DAMM MISS U"

Dont forget me. Though im already bald, that is not the reason for u all to forget me. Forget me and ur face will be filled with pimples and blisters

I promise a 3 full post of my ns experience. if i dont ur welcome to burn my house

and most important PRAY THAT I DONT DIE IN NATIONAL SERVICE.

AND ALSO PRAY THAT MALAYSIA HAVE ARE NOT UNDER ATTACK SO THAT GOVERNMENT WONT RECRUIT SOLDIERS FROM UNFORTUNATE NATIONAL SERVICE PEEP LIKE ME.

and 15 hours more to ns. weeee.

0 comments: