5S1 outing

Today, history is made in my life :D:D:D:D

After we merdekaed at CHS, we went over to Mid Valley's Kim Gary and had early dinner.
Rocking fun, our tables are the longest in the restaurant.


Tables of Kings and Queens.

And I ordered the ULTIMATE DRINK OF WORLD.
Egg in boiling water.
And i want to thank Sze Ying, Bryan, and Li Ying (unexpectedly) to try it out. And i really salute for their bravery :D
This is how it looks like originally.


When i ordered this drink, the waiter even warned me.
"You sure you ordering this? This drink hardly any people order"
"Nvm la, just for kicks."

Yeah. ended up my stomach get kicked.
You never know what is fear factor until u tasted this drink.


Fear factor = unlimited


Me attempting and challenge fate and destiny to drink this.


Walkao, si beh lan jiak. Ka na sai.



The first time i take a mouthful, I already have the sensation of puking. Man is just sucks. People who tried out with teaspoon is like water. But when u try out drinking mouthful, is like drinking raw albumen or drinking melted slime or drinking jelly made of saliva whatever u name it.

But still i feel proud that i managed to drink the whole thing, guess if other ppl drink they would have puked. tsk tsk >:)

And after Kim Gary, I did a wonderfulicious job by helping Li May carry her bag.



I feel that im the best man in the world. hik.

After that, we went to watch Enchanted.



Freaking best show I've watched in year 2007. Funny, cute, and just....good lah.
With me hugging my bag and Li May's bag, through out the whole show i laughed like a humpty dumpty.

But still, I was freaking tired. Yesterday slept for 3 hours and i had a hardcore fun today. And my December schedule will be...maniaclike.

December
5-8 Pangkor Trip

9 aft Chat with my uncle about graphic designing course
even Prom night

10-14 Langkawi Trip

15-18 11 people coming to my house to stay (pick two days)

19 Xiao Von's farewell buffet

20-23 Another group of friends coming to my house stay


So i will be zombielike after all this trips and parties.

But still today i had lots of fun, hope we still can have more todays...love and gonna miss 5S1 :D

0 comments: