overwhelmed

I'm lucky that i didnt read the Angels and Demons novel. I almost wanna read it at one point.



Went to watch this with my Rotaract friends, and we sat 4th row from the front.

This makes the screen looks extra big for me, plus the massive settings and actions and structures and camplay, i feel like i've been flattened by the movie itself.

It has sexy cars,




It has awesome settings, which is at Saint Peter's Square, Rome




And of course, we have our good ol' Obiwan Kenobi acting again. Just that without light saber nia.




Plus the surrounding buildings like St Peter's Cathedral, Pantheon etc etc makes me feel like going to Rome before i die. Nowonder my friends said that it is an ideal movie for architecture students.


Anyway awesome movie. It even triples the awesomeness of the movie for those people who didnt read the novel.

0 comments: