Introduction

It's 2.15 in the morning. After spending 30 minutes on changing my template to a attractive one, which failed, I'm here now to post the very first post of this majestic blog.


Inspired by Bryan, Li Ying, and Wei Seong, I've created a blog of myself and my life. First of all i want to thank my mom for supplying broadband and a computer which enables me to create this blog. Secondly I want to thank Bryan, Li Ying and Wei Seong for having an intresting blog which inspires me to create one.

The 3 grandeurs (From left to right Lim, Chong, Chua)


Thirdly, I want to thank my friends like Yip Wei Liang for contributing ideas in making tittles, and Bryan for guiding me to create this blog. Truly truly grateful.

And now we shall let the openning of this blog begins.

This just show how grand my blog is.


And so here am I. Yahooo!!

0 comments: